This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 22, 2019 at 11:20 am #3655349

sameri-3

when i go to products page, each product shows the title & description in 2 languages.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

hidden link

I expected to see: one language on the page when im on a specific language.

Instead, I got: instead i sea 2 languages (it is shown in the links above)

April 22, 2019 at 6:44 pm #3657909

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Have you used any other translation plugin in the past?

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 23, 2019 at 9:09 am #3661155

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and login information. It is happening because the Products still have qTranslate data. Please check the attached images for more details.

You can try qTranslate cleanup or qTranslate to WPML Import(after a full site backup) to fix this issue. Please check the following documentation to know more details about qTranslate to WPML Import.

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/qtranslate-importer/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] The site shows 2 languages in products page & shopping cart’ is closed to new replies.