Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 9:22 am #4306077

Tawanda Priepke

The site Url has changed from sharesuit.online to sharesuit.com
In the Backend of my wordpress it is written: 1. Go to your WPML account and add this page URL: hidden link
Where can I do this? We have a site_key.

July 30, 2019 at 10:51 am #4307009

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

When you change the link of a site, you would need to also generate a new key for that domain from inside your WPML.org account here: https://wpml.org/account/sites/

You can follow the procedure in the link below:
https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#register

Practically, after you generate the new key, you would need to go to your WordPress backend > Plugins > Add new > Commercial > and here you can add the new key (you might need to first UNREGISTER the current key).

Please let me know how that goes and if that solved your issue. 🙂

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei