This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 20, 2019 at 4:00 pm #4613459

nikolajW

if I use the plugin woocommerce subscription, the "Synchronise renewals" option is not enabled in the translated product version.

Regards

September 20, 2019 at 5:48 pm #4613925

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please try the following steps and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Open a Product for edit in the default language
2) Scroll down to *Multilingual Content Setup* widget on the bottom of the screen
3) Click on *Show system fields* link
4) Find *_subscription_payment_sync_date* field and choose *Copy* as the translation preference
5) Apply the changes and update the Product in both languages(just resave)

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 23, 2019 at 6:20 am #4620635

nikolajW

Perfect, it works!
Why is this not by default on copy.

People usualy want a exact copy of the settings, if they translate.

September 23, 2019 at 1:46 pm #4624669

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. WooCommerce taxonomies and custom fields translation preferences are set in *wpml-config.xml* file of *WooCommerce Multilingual* plugin. So it is set by default.

This field is from *WooCommerce Subscriptions* plugin, an add-on for WooCommerce. The plugin author has not set the translation preferences for Custom fields in *wpml-config.xml* file of *WooCommerce Subscriptions* plugin. So we have to set it manually.

Please check it and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul