This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.88 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Sander Rebry 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
February 11, 2020 at 7:58 am #5466917

Sander Rebry

Hi Noman, i have problem with WPML woocommerce translations. The systemfields are shown in the Advanced Translation Editor

I check on the settings > advanced custom fields and there all set to copy.

February 12, 2020 at 9:59 am #5475751

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Just wanted to share some update: I have tried to reproduce this in clean install but its working fine on a fresh WP site. I am going to check further in your site why those fields are not appearing correctly and escalate to 2nd tier as needed. Will get back to you today.

Thank you

February 12, 2020 at 4:11 pm #5479065

Noman
Supporter

I have done more debugging but unfortunately no solution yet, its a very strange issue. Below is what I tested now:

- Tried to find out from where those fields are coming, Disabled translation for those fields from WPML > Settings > Custom fields > System fields -- but cant find any such field there.

- Those fields might be appearing from Astra theme, so I installed Astra theme in my fresh installation to see the behavior, but it works fine there too.

ATE dev says that WPML plugin is sending that data to ATE, but not yet sure why its doing that. I am going to escalate this issue to our 2nd tier support for further review.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

February 13, 2020 at 9:40 am #5484619

Noman
Supporter

I have now escalated this issue to our 2nd tier support for further review and we will get back to you with an update.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

February 23, 2020 at 8:33 pm #5549823

Noman
Supporter

Our 2nd tier support has identified this issue. Below is a workaround so that you can continue working with it.

== Please take full site and database backup before applying this fix. ==

Workaround:
1. Open your database using any Database manager tool like phpmyadmin or some other.
2. Please go to wp_options and in the key icl_sitepress_settings find this value:

s:0:"";i:2;

and change it to :

s:1:"1";i:2;

3. After that, delete the old translation for that product/post and resend the job to ATE for new translation. The issue should not be there.

Please confirm if the workaround works for you or you need further assistance from me. Thanks

February 24, 2020 at 8:17 am #5552031

Sander Rebry

Hi Noman,

I search with phpMyAdmin for the key icl_sitepress_settings in the table wp_options but don't find this in the database.
I can give you access to phpMyAdmin. How i can send the login credentials to you?
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Sander Rebry

February 25, 2020 at 2:59 pm #5563529

Noman
Supporter

I can try to change that value for you using Adminer plugin. Can you please confirm you have database and full site backup already?

If yes, I can continue to make the change for you.

Thanks

February 26, 2020 at 9:18 am #5569001

Noman
Supporter

[ ticket status changed ]

February 29, 2020 at 9:40 am #5591009

Sander Rebry

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!