This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rohan Sadanandan 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 3:16 am #4343949

weidongW

I have attached the debug information for your reference, is it the debug info?

August 6, 2019 at 3:19 am #4343963

weidongW

Dear Jamal,
Attached pls find the debug info of my website, which installed the wpml, and the tag translation can not be saved issue need your help,
Thanks and expecting your instruction
With all the best,
Jason

August 6, 2019 at 9:55 am #4346037

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I am not able to view the debug information.

Please follow the below steps to enable the Debug Information:

Please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Regarding the issue, can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Thanks,
Rohan

August 6, 2019 at 12:40 pm #4347461

weidongW

the problem happened at product tags translation part, after been translated and saved, it looks all OK, but when you reload the pages, or reopen the pages, it all lost, means can not actually be saved

August 6, 2019 at 2:48 pm #4348705

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Please open your wp-config.php file in WordPress root folder and add the below code just before "/* That's all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */" line after taking a backup:

define( 'WPML_TAXONOMY_TRANSLATION_MAX_TERMS_RESULTS_SET' , 3000);

Please let me know if it helps.

Thanks,
Rohan