Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by bermetK 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
April 27, 2019 at 12:31 am


I am trying to translate the following website from English to Hungarian Language.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
and also in all other pages in Hungarian language.

I expected to see : when I press + and complete the translation of the page, to see the exactly the same, duplicate of the original page but in Hungarian Language

Instead, I got: All elements are moved, sizes of the elements are not the same as in original pages, sidebar is somehow showing which should not show, some images are not showing.

April 29, 2019 at 8:30 am #3701101


Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Bermet,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Your used Theme and Page Builder was not yet tested from our Compatibility Team, so we can't guarantee if it works well together with WPML.

Please try first to increase your WP Memory Limit:

Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase your WP's memory:

define ('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M'); 

Just add it before:

/ That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. / 

Then please check the following doc: I see that the Page builder uses "cmsmasters_row" or "cmsmasters_heading" as page builder content. You can try to avoid breaking the layout using the "encoding" and "allow_html_tags" option.

I would recommend you also to invite the plugin author to our GoGlobal program:

In this program, we work together with Theme authors helping them making their websites WPML ready.

Please let me know if you need further help in this step.
Best Marcel

April 30, 2019 at 1:36 pm #3711587

Dear Marcel,
Thank you for your recommendations. Increasing memory did not help but I easily fixed the bugs by changing the page width to full width, manually each translated page.
Also I have uploaded the last updated theme of the aithor and that fixed my problems with the fonts.
I have completed the translation of the website, but have small issue regarding translation of the product pages and their category. U can see in the images attached below.
In my theme it is the section of "Projects"

There is no option for the translation.

New threads created by Marcel and linked to this one are listed below:

April 30, 2019 at 3:30 pm #3712807


Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Bermet,

Thank you for your reply. I transformed your response to a new ticket as this will help other clients finding a solution when they search for similar issues.

I will check if we can make the product pages and taxonomies translatable.
I would please ask you to mark this ticket as resolved, as we will continue in the new one.

Thank you
Best Marcel

May 1, 2019 at 9:11 am #3717169


My issue is resolved now. Thank you!