This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by deniseB-2 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
June 20, 2019 at 9:36 pm #4063155

deniseB-2

I am trying to vertically align the title. It used to be allright (height = 100px) before upgrading theme, plugins, WPML and WP 5.2.2. Now I had to set the height to 175px to see the title completely but it is not vertically aligned.

I have tried the following CSS found in your forum, but it did not fix the problem:

.page_title {
text-align: center !important;
}

The problem is only on laptop and desk computer. It is allright on tablet and mobile.

June 21, 2019 at 2:15 am #4063877

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please try to copy this CSS code snippet to WPML > Languages > Language switcher options > Additional CSS

.title .title_holder {
    height: 210px !important;
}

I am not sure if it will work on your end and may require custom work to make it work seamlessly with your theme as the issue is also related with your theme. For custom programming work for your site, we recommend contacting one of our certified partners.

Custom work is currently not supported in the support forum.

https://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-contractors/

Kind regards,
Dennis

July 7, 2019 at 11:40 am #4157653

deniseB-2

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your support. This CSS snippet did not solve the issue. However, it is now resolved.

Thanks again.

Denise