This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.70 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The page is translated we have access to the translation, but the page is not showing on front end. In the admin the plus(+) sing is still showing like the page is not translated. All pages have been translated and the amount of (EN) pages is missing one of the total of pages in(FR).

Solution: It seems that this issue was caused by some kind of exception. Applying the troubleshooting steps in WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting link fixed the problem.

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 7, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Sylvain

Hello,

The page is translated we have access to the translation, but the page is not showing on front end. In the admin the plus(+) sing is still showing like the page is not translated. All pages have been translated and the amount of (EN) pages is missing one of the total of pages in(FR).

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
The page available in English and the amount of pages in (EN) end (FR) equal.

Thanks!

August 7, 2019 at 8:55 pm #4358221

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I tried to access the site using the credentials provided but it seems they are incorrect.
I have set your next answer private and I kindly ask you to double check the wp-admin credentials and provide them again.

In your next message you will find the necessary fields to provide the credentials in a secure way.

Kind regards,
Carlos

August 7, 2019 at 9:09 pm
August 8, 2019 at 12:14 am #4358671

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

This time I was able to access the site correctly. However I can't see where can I edit the 'products' post types.

Could you describe the steps to edit this custom post type?

Regards,
Carlos

August 8, 2019 at 1:21 pm #4363199

Sylvain

Hello Carlos,

It's in fact a page we are talking about here, not a CPT.
The page is named: --Isovrac
The URL to the front-end page is: hidden link

To be more precise, when you click on the plus (+) to access the translation, you will notice that this one is translated, but acts like it's not, and therefore the translated front-end does not show.

THanks!

August 8, 2019 at 8:39 pm #4365977

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

I applied some troubleshooting steps in the site and 'translated' the page, now it looks correctly. Could you confirm that the issue is solved?

Note: You need to update the translation and add the right content, because I only copied the content from the original language in the empty fields.

Regards,
Carlos

August 9, 2019 at 2:51 pm #4371395

Sylvain

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

I would like to know if we could of fix the issue our selves?
Was this a bug in the DB that we could of find and fix our selves?

THanks again

August 12, 2019 at 5:30 am #4378451

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

It seems that this issue was caused by some kind of exception. Applying the troubleshooting steps in WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting link fixed the problem.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos