This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ahmedA-38 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 28, 2019 at 10:55 am #3905881

ahmedA-38

I am trying to: create an Arabic translated page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: Same as the English page but in rtl direction

Instead, I got: The sections with banner images are moved to left of the screen, outside the screen

May 28, 2019 at 4:48 pm #3908955

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

WHen I view the /ar/ version of your site, the content is aligned the same as the /en/ version of your site. Please see the attached screenshot, and also try checking your site in an incognito browser.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

May 29, 2019 at 6:47 am #3912143

ahmedA-38

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! I added a separate js to fix visual composer issue.