Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
March 22, 2018 at 9:21 am

constantinS-4

Hello,
I am tryng to translate a product (from french to english/spanish) but it's not working. The variations don't translate and if they do the stock is 0.
The link of the product is: hidden link
You have the duplicator plugin installed on my website: you can download the package and install it on your local environnement in order to make a test.
Thank you.

March 22, 2018 at 10:27 pm #1554465

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

I downloaded your site to install in my testing environment, but I could not replicate the problem. In my test environment, this worked correctly.

On your site, I changed the language to English and in the first product, the stock was also displayed. I'll attach an image for you to see.

Note that I noticed that one of the images is missing. Is this the problem you're reporting?

Thank you.

March 23, 2018 at 9:53 am #1554798

constantinS-4

Hello,
The product is not translated. You can see some variations (not all of them). But the issue is that, the last variation don't have the same stock. For some of them, you see the message: sorry but this product is not available. In order to see in the right way this issue, open 2 pages of this product, one in french and the other in spanish/english and check the variation one by one (start from the last variation; you'll see the issue).
Thank you.

March 23, 2018 at 11:26 pm #1555484

Bruno
Supporter

Hello,

Unfortunately, I can not see the problem. Perhaps the moment you updated the translated product the stock has been synchronized?

I clicked on all the products and checked one by one and the stock seems to be synchronized between all the variations.

Please, could you double-check that the stocks are synchronized?

Thank you.

April 5, 2018 at 6:21 am #1565525

constantinS-4

I have seen that it was an issue with W3 total cache plugin. After I disable it I could finish the translation of the product. But I still have photos that don't display (at least one). Maybe an issue with the variation plugin? Couldn't tell and cannot deactivate this plugin on the online shop.

April 5, 2018 at 10:54 pm #1566620

Bruno
Supporter

From the link you posted, this seems to be happening even in the default language. If you disable WPML, does the problem persist?

Maybe you can add the pages you want to not be cached? I found this documentation that explains how to configure this: hidden link

Maybe creating some rule inside the W3 Total Cache you can configure these images to be displayed correctly.

Thank you.

April 6, 2018 at 10:20 am #1566994

constantinS-4

I have removed this plugin, and the issue persist. But now I can translate the product. I don't know where this issue come from.

April 10, 2018 at 12:43 pm #1582077

Bruno
Supporter

Sorry for the delay. What plugin did you remove? Have you cleared your browser cache to test?

Also, have you already tested to see if the issue is resolved by disabling WPML?

Please note that as I explained above, I clicked on each of the variations looking at both languages and the stock was synced correctly. That is, I can not replicate the problem you are reporting. Keeping only the basic plugins (WC, WC Multilingual, WooSwatches and WPML), does the problem persist for you?

Thank you.

April 10, 2018 at 4:56 pm #1584976

constantinS-4

Sorry for the mistake, The W3 total cache. I have seen issues with this plugin also: Waitlist premium. So in order to translate without issues I deactivate this plugin I do the translation and then reactivate the plugin.

April 11, 2018 at 9:24 pm #1602013

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you. Have you tried, if after saving the product and being complete, activating the W3 Total Cache plugin does the problem persist?

Also, I'm not sure if you did the test I suggested above, to see if with these plugins enabled, but not WPML if the problem persists. This is important so that we know if this is a compatibility issue with WPML. I ask this because as the problem is happening in the default language (looking at the link you posted in your first topic), maybe the problem is related to the plugins you posted above, not with WPML.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] The translation of a product doesn't working’ is closed to new replies.