This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 2:08 pm

petrS-7

I am trying to add the job to the user "Translator1". I want to add him all the pages to translate from English to German.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (in WP admin)

I expected to see in translations of the "Translator1" all the jobs that I sent him (all my web pages)

Instead, I see in translations of "Translator1" onely pages !Pricelist" and "Homepage" (two pages which have all the texts in German filled - not checked).

June 18, 2019 at 3:07 pm #4044697

petrS-7

My issue is resolved now. I don't know how, but suddenly it works. Only strange thing is, that when I click as a "Translator1" on translate button of some job which is from English to German, appears two columns in translating enviorment, languages of texts (English to German) are displayed correct, but the left column has headline "original: Czech" (which is the original main language, but not the translation job language)

June 18, 2019 at 3:08 pm #4044701

petrS-7

Can you look on this second problem?

June 19, 2019 at 6:10 am #4048191

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- When you closed the ticket previously, the credentials were automatically removed from the site for security reasons, that's why I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

2.- Also, please describe step by step how to reproduce the issue. If you attach some screenshots it will help me to have a better understanding.

Kind regards,
Carlos

June 19, 2019 at 4:11 pm
June 19, 2019 at 9:49 pm #4054917

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I'm sorry but I didn't understand you previous (private message). Could you elaborate more so I can have a better understanding?

Also, please edit your previous message and provide the wp-admin credentials to access the site, because as I said in my message, the credentials were automatically removed when the ticket was set as 'resolved'.

Looking forward to your message.
Regards,
Carlos

June 21, 2019 at 2:01 pm #4067653

petrS-7

Hello, we just have this proble: when I click as a "Translator1" on translate button of some job which is from English to German, appears two columns in translating enviorment, languages of texts (English to German) are displayed correct, but the left column has headline "original: Czech" (which is the original main language, but not the translation job language).

June 24, 2019 at 10:20 am #4076413

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your message.

I took a look at the site and this is a label that only display which is the original language of the post/page. It will appear to all translators and doesn't affect the information in the site. It is just an informative label.

Please let me know if you need further assistance and I will be more than happy to help.
Regards,
Carlos