Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ingo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Author Posts
November 2, 2022 at 6:04 am #12352373

alaaB-2

[02-Nov-2022 05:59:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WP_Textdomain_Registry::reset() in /home/test.nemo.ps/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LanguageSwitch.php:139
Stack trace:
#0 /home/test.nemo.ps/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LanguageSwitch.php(119): WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LanguageSwitch->resetTranslationAvailabilityInformation()
#1 /home/test.nemo.ps/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LanguageSwitch.php(73): WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LanguageSwitch->changeMoObjects()
#2 /home/test.nemo.ps/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LanguageSwitch.php(48): WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LanguageSwitch->switchToLocale()
#3 /home/test.nemo.ps/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LanguageSwitch->languageHasSwitched()
#4 /home/test.nemo.ps/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#5 /home/test.nemo.ps/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook in /home/test.nemo.ps/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LanguageSwitch.php on line 139

November 2, 2022 at 6:49 am #12352717

theoW

May I asked how you managed to resolve the issue? I am experiencing it as well and not sure how to best fix it.

November 2, 2022 at 6:55 am #12352779

theoW

Managed to resolve the issue as well. For anyone else experiencing the same problem, download the String Translation Component v 3.2.3 or later from your Downloads Dashboard.

November 6, 2022 at 9:58 am #12391727

Ingo

@theow: Thanks for the hint. It resolves the issue.
I'm wondering why the update to v3.2.3 wasn't installed automatically on my website.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.