This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.61 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rajeeb Banstola 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 4:36 pm #4200471

godwin-martinsO

The WPML has trouble showing the photo on my webpage

I just purchase WPML about two days ago, and I follow instruction but still has trouble showing the photo on my webpage for that reason I want a refund.

This is the English part of my site below:

1: hidden link

This is the Spanish part of my site below:

2: hidden link

July 12, 2019 at 8:37 pm #4201619

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML!

I reviewed both of your links and they are completely identical apart from the language switcher on the menu.

Please let me know if you are still facing the issue.

July 15, 2019 at 10:41 pm #4214771

godwin-martinsO

Now it's identical but it took me from Friday until today to make it right. But now I ran into another problem, the blog part in the front page is not showing and the FAQ at the footer is duplicated in the Spanish page, I don't know what to do.

July 16, 2019 at 3:52 am #4215819

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Do you have any translations for the blog posts? If there are none, that is why they may not be appearing on the front page.

The FAQ item comes from menu. Please go to Appearance - Menus - switch to language and remove the FAQ item from the menu that is being showed on footer.

Let me know if this helps!