This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 13, 2018 at 7:31 pm #2108633

veneraK

I am trying to: translate a new homepage (front page) I published today hidden link

I expected to see: all translated

Instead, I got: some problems. The WPML is not translating the DiviBlog Extras so the page remain not translated. I had some months ago the same issue, but I had your support and all was resolved perfectly. I cannot understand now where is the problem.

Thank you

May 14, 2018 at 4:15 pm #2124381

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

This can happen when the strings from the Translation Editor get unsynronised from the post content.

Please try the following steps:

1. Complete all open translation jobs. This means to mark everything as completed and then select "Save and close".

2. Then go to the original post and make a small change anywhere in the content of the "Divi Blog Extras" element. Save post.

3. Then open the translation. Hopefully, you will now see the content of that element in the Translation Editor now.

Please let me know if this did not work for you. In this case, I am openign the private area for you to include system access info. Please also send a link to the page that is having this problem.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] The WPML is not translating the DiviBlog Extras so the page remain not translate’ is closed to new replies.