If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
July 20, 2017 at 3:09 pm #1323797

ali iqbal

With reference to arabbaba.com
wpml page builder is not working.
when i click to translate a page that i create using a page builder, the page builder does not appear, only the code appears in the body.
Please help

July 20, 2017 at 3:14 pm #1323801

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Ali,

I think this thread is duplicated with your other ticket. Could you please close this one and keep the conversation the other one?

Thanks,
Carlos

July 20, 2017 at 3:18 pm #1323803

ali iqbal

this thread is actually from other website and it has different problem.

July 20, 2017 at 3:28 pm #1323815

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Ali,

Please accept my apologies. Sometimes the clients create another ticket when they want to edit the first they created.

Could you please add the debug information for this site? You can find the necessary steps in this link: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Regards,
Carlos

July 20, 2017 at 3:33 pm #1323820

ali iqbal

attached the debug info

July 20, 2017 at 3:51 pm #1323833

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Ali,

Please follow the next steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Activate a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- Deactivate all plugins except WPML plugins.
- Flush all cache memory (server-side and browser-side).

Start to activating the theme and plugins one by one until you see the issue appear again. Please let me know the result of this steps.

Also, please increase the PHP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

- Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Regards,
Carlos

The topic ‘[Closed] the wpml is not working in page builder.’ is closed to new replies.