This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
May 3, 2018 at 8:00 pm #1965860

nadiaM-4

I have translated all my website pages (which have been build using Bridge theme) into French and I have 2 problems that I cannot solve.

First, the bridge theme colors are not there on the translated pages. Please see below the pages layouts in the original and translated pages:
Here is the home page in French: hidden link
and here is the same page in English: hidden link

Second, there is a page that has been lost while translating (meaning I could not find it in the menu when building the menu translation manually and when I click on it in the page gives me an error as if it does not exist). I cannot see it on the WPML menu setting also. Please see below the page I am referring to, and attached the screen shots (including the page translation section).
hidden link

I appreciate your reply the soonest possible.
Thank you for your help,
Nadia

May 3, 2018 at 8:03 pm #1965881

nadiaM-4

I still need help with the issues I mentioned. Please help.

May 6, 2018 at 4:51 pm #2000180

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Thank you for contacting the WPML support forum.
I'm sorry for the late response. Please note that we have limited support during the weekend.

Colors Issue
I can see the issue on your site, but when I examine the HTML elements with the browser's developer's tool, I cannot identify which element has this background color.
Could you, please explain to me how you have set that background color?
Is it somewhere in the theme options?

Missing Page Issue
I can see that if I'm on this page and pressing the Language Switcher, I do not get the French translation of this page.
Is the translation of this page marked as 100% complete?
Have you followed our documentation on how to work with WPML and the Bridge theme?
You can find the documentation here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/build-multilingual-wordpress-websites-using-bridge-theme-and-wpml/

Are WordPress, WPML and its add-ons and the Bridge theme updated to their latest versions on your site?

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations.
We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Theme colors lost on translated pages using WMML’ is closed to new replies.