This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I have added some text in customizer after cart content. this text are save in theme option. I am using flatsome theme. and has a wpml-config.xml file.in xml file, it has called the following name html_cart_footer and html_cart_sidebar.
I cannot find this string in string translation section.

Solution:
Adding this XML to Dashboard → WPML → Settings → Custom XML Configuration made the values appear in String Translation:

<wpml-config>
    <admin-texts>
        <key name="theme_mods_flatsome-child">
            <key name="html_cart_sidebar"/>
            <key name="html_cart_footer"/>
            <key name="html_checkout_sidebar"/>
            <key name="header_wishlist_label" />
            <key name="contact_email_label" /></key>
    </admin-texts>
</wpml-config>

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 15, 2019 at 2:57 am #4573597

weidongW

I have added some text in customizer after cart content. this text are save in theme option. I am using flatsome theme. and has a wpml-config.xml file.in xml file, it has called the following name.
html_cart_footer
html_cart_sidebar
I have attached screenshot also in database options table it has called "theme_mods_flatsome-child". But I didn't find this string in string translation section.

the second thing is "My account has total 8415.21points ($42.08) before this purchase" this string can be found in string translation admin screen options and it key name is checked but not find in the string translation section.

September 15, 2019 at 7:14 am #4574063

weidongW

the second point is solved from my side. please need a solution for first point. How can i enter live chat for quick fix

September 16, 2019 at 6:34 am #4576551

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Weidong,

I'm glad to hear that you managed to fix the second part of your question. Well done!

Now, could you give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the first part, please? I'm sure we'll be able to sort this out too.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

September 18, 2019 at 1:35 am #4591451

weidongW

Still no reply. How to go into to live chat option ?? I need this support instantly

September 18, 2019 at 7:16 am #4593001

Radu
Supporter

Hey Weidong,

I just added some custom XML to Dashboard → WPMl → Settings → Custom XML configuration area and the strings that you are looking for should be available for translation in Dashboard → WPMl → String translation area. Can you have a look, please?

I installed a plugin called Multilingual Tools that you can use to generate the XML configuration automatically. You can use it anytime you add a new field on your website.

Thanks,
Radu

September 19, 2019 at 5:02 am #4601279

weidongW

Thanks for the reply. I have solved the previous issues. now the problem is some Chinese simplified translation not updating. all other language is ok. problem is between English and simplified
have a look at the screenshot. the translation is completed but not showing. even string default is English but in string translation page. it has show default lang is simplified and all are the translation. I think there is some problem.

September 20, 2019 at 1:37 pm #4612781

Radu
Supporter

Hey Weidong,

Can you tell me where I can see the options for these two strings so I can look for a way to translate them, please? I just need to know how these are added to the checkout page.

Thanks,
Radu

September 25, 2019 at 7:48 am #4636495

weidongW

This problem is solved. The new problem is header top bar left email and right wishlist text can not be translated into the other language. This text saves into the theme option. I see it on admin screen text. I have also save key name in wpml setting but not show in string translation.

September 25, 2019 at 9:25 am #4637209

weidongW

problem is solved flatsome theme has extra key for this mods.

September 25, 2019 at 10:34 am #4637937

Radu
Supporter

Hey Weidong,

I'm glad to hear that everything is working fine now. If you have any other question or issue, feel free to open a new ticket and we'll take care of it.

Don't forget to use Multilingual Tools every time you need some help to create a custom XML config to translate different admin texts.

Thanks,
Radu