This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Author Posts
September 26, 2019 at 2:03 pm #4647407

johanK-5

In this website on the landing page i used a splitscreen. WPML doesn't translate the content within the splitscreen. The theme that i used is Norebro. Am i doing something wrong? Or is it a compatibility issue between the two?

September 26, 2019 at 3:43 pm #4648473

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @johank-5, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

The theme is not listed at our compatible themes page: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=112654&dev%5B%5D=0&wpv-theme-category=0&wpv_post_search=norebro&wpv_filter_submit=Search

I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:
hidden link - Through this link you will be automatically logged in.

Please upload the theme to this test install, setup it the same way as in your website (using the same options) and create some dummy content to reproduce the issue. Please note that we only need the theme and the related functionality, you don't need to setup a entire website or clone your existing site.

After that, please send us clear steps on how to see/reproduce the issue on this test install. We will run some tests.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.
NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

All the best,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] Theme Norebro compatible with WPML?’ is closed to new replies.