This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 7:29 am #3731479

sandroS

I want to all the style settings like logo, menu style, colors, font size, header color etc. to be all the same in all languages. I've made all the styling settings in main language (Croatian), but when I look in other languages, in this case English, I see that all settings are the default one like template. In other words, settings in Croatian are not replicated in other languages automatically. Some settings I changed manualy, but I have 10 languages to translate so this became a hard work.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Normal looking header and all color the same in all languages not in just the main one

Instead, I got: the default theme logo and all the color from template in another language

What I want: If it is possible, all the setting trasnfer from main language to other languages

Best regards

May 3, 2019 at 10:34 am #3733191

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

. I've made all the styling settings in main language (Croatian), but when I look in other languages, in this case English, I see that all settings are the default one like template

Are these global settings or per page settings? Or in other words, are you making various settings per each page/post, or using one layout globally?

If using it globally, can you check this?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/avada-theme-options-cant-be-saved-as-all-languages/#post-2906715

Same as this:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-doesnt-recognize-avada-theme-settings-in-secundary-language-site/#post-703202

Can you try above and let me know if it works?

Regards,
Bruno Kos