This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
December 24, 2018 at 6:24 am #3029759

איילה הלוי

Tell us what you are trying to do?
to unser last support ticket - didnt find a riply buttom:(

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Noman has wrote to me: "I have logged in to your site and checked theme/plugin conflict in your site. The issue is gone when I deactivated Bruno theme and activated wp default theme e.g. twentyseventeen as you can see in attached screenshot.

Also I couldn’t find Bruno theme in our verified compatibility theme list:
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/

I recommend to please ask Bruno theme author so they can advise you on latest compatibility of their theme and WPML, may be they have fix for it, so it should work fine with wpml.

If you want me to fix this issue then I’ll need to have your site FTP. I have enabled private input box for your next reply."

i want to send my site FTP - I REALY NEED HELP.
Attached is a ademo for Language Switcher as i wish to have
please riply as fast as you can

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

December 24, 2018 at 2:31 pm #3030769

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

I have replied you here on the 1st ticket, I added the fix which you can check here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/change-appearance-of-language-switcher/#post-3030584

Thank you

December 25, 2018 at 8:10 am #3031972
איילה הלוי

Hi Moman
THANK YOU SO MATCH FOR FIXING! Language switcher looks great now!
I still have some issues:
1. When folding language switcher is gone – maybe is best that language switcher will be in top bar? I will not Display language switcher in top bar – can you please place wpml language switcher in top bar?
2. Why when I try to translate page, I get the 404 page ? I would like to have exactly same page with the same layout – and to be able translate all content to Hebrew.
3. Why logo on Hebrew page in header is in the right side and not in left side?
4. Is it possible to have only one language switcher in page? For example, language of a page is English only Hebrew bottom will display in top bar? ( and opposite– in Hebrew page only Ein switcher will be showing in top bar?

December 27, 2018 at 1:03 pm #3036936

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Glad to hear that language switcher issue is fixed now. To handle other issues, I have created new tickets since these are separate issues.
You may mark this current ticket as resolved and we will continue to work on the new tickets.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.