Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.59 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jaakI 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 31, 2019 at 9:40 am

jaakI

I am trying to: Access backend

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:www.pipar.ee/wp-admin

I expected to see: Login interface

Instead, I got: Activity indicator keeps running on the browser tab. Nothing happens.

I disabled all plugins, activated them one after another. Consulting your forum I found that problem came from WooCoomerce Multilingual. Then Woocommerce Multiligual is not active everything works. Attempt to activate it causes browser tab indicator running and after manually stop browser activity admin interface is not reloading any more. Disabling through FTP Woocommerce Multilingual backend will make admin interface accessible. Because this site is the live site I keep Woocommerce Multilingual deactivated state for now but for translations I need to activate it. The issue can be watched in hidden link

May 31, 2019 at 12:10 pm #3930381

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Welcome to our forum,

Please follow the basic debug steps in your test site

- Disable all non-wpml plugins, check if the issue still persists, if not enable the plugin one by one to single out the plguin that is interacting with WooCommerce Multilingual.

- While keeping the non-wpml plugin deactivated change the theme to any of the WordPress default theme

It would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

Please let me know the results

kind regards
Raja

June 3, 2019 at 6:16 am #3939527

jaakI

My issue is resolved now.
There was a problematic WooCommerce transportation plugin - hidden link. I downgrade it from 1.5.7 -> 1.5.6 and got things to work.