Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by rajG 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: George Botsev.

Author Posts
June 25, 2019 at 9:19 am #4082645

rajG

I am getting the below warning in dashboard:
There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

Please support me to solve this.

June 25, 2019 at 12:57 pm #4084731

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Welcome to our forum,

This is a known bug, Before we proceed further Recommended: Backup your site and database

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

To resolve the issue I request your permission to temporarily install a plugin called “Adminer ARI” on your site. This will allow me to access your database and fix any table-related issues. i will also request your consent to access the database.

If you don't see the form below, please don't add your credentials as they will be publicly exposed: hidden link

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please note FTP access is required to perform the fix.

Kind regards,
Raja

June 26, 2019 at 2:27 pm #4093249

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
I patched your site and you should be all set and ready to continue with your project.
Please let me know how it goes and if you have the same issue again.

June 27, 2019 at 11:04 am #4099437

rajG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!