This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 5, 2019 at 6:58 am #4515917

instituto-tecnologico-de-bueno

I get this message in the dashboard "There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you."

September 5, 2019 at 8:00 am #4516477

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I'm sure we'll be able to sort things out in no time. I just need access to the dashboard area and FTP so I can check this a bit closer. Once I'll get access to these areas, I'll handle this notice.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

September 6, 2019 at 11:04 am #4524969

I i encounter problem with the translation of the content in my site too. The plugin doesn´t recognize wp bakery to translate

September 8, 2019 at 11:35 pm #4532629

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Let's take care of the notice at the top of the dashboard first and then we'll check the WPBakery part too.

Now, can you give me access to the database too, please? I need to check a few value on it. I usually use the ARI Adminer plugin but I get a 500 Internal Server Error when trying to use it on your website (hidden link). Are you aware of any sort of restriction on your website? You can try to reach out the hosting provider and ask him to check this out and see why is this happening.

Once I'll have access to the database, I'll be able to check things out and make the message about String Translation table go away.

Thanks,
Radu

September 9, 2019 at 2:38 am #4532921

Hey! i don´t know why you can´t use that plugin but if you need to check some data i installed another plugin that you can find as Database Admin in the left menu (check de img). Then if you need to changue some values i can do it for you. Thanks in advance.

September 9, 2019 at 2:38 am #4532945

Sorry i forget to tell you that the database for this wordpress is www

September 11, 2019 at 2:21 pm #4554177

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I made a few changes and things are starting to work well now. I just need access to SSH so I can run a few more things and make sure that everything's back to normal.

You can just send me here the access to SSH.

Thanks,
Radu

September 11, 2019 at 2:33 pm #4554313

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I no longer need access to SSH, I managed to finish everything in a different way.

Can you check the dashboard area and tell me if you still see that notice at the top, please?

Thanks,
Radu