This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I'm having the "There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site." problem Solution: I went to the troubleshooting page and the "reset language tables" was there, which means that there was an issue over there. I pressed that button and then I checked the icl_strings table and it was working correctly. I repaired all tables just as a precaution and everything was fine. I then went to delete the "wpml_string_table_ok_for_mo_import".

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 4:25 am

francois-bT

I'm having the "There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site." problem

May 2, 2019 at 2:34 pm #3725669

francois-bT

it's been two days, is there anybody home?

May 3, 2019 at 6:45 am #3731189

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Francois,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Sorry for this delayed response. I was checking your website the first moment you opened the ticket. I couldn't find the source of the problem yet but I'm still working on this. Don't worry, this notice at the top of the admin page is not causing any problems to your website. I'll keep you posted about the progress I'm making on this.

Thanks,
Radu

May 3, 2019 at 7:31 am #3731483

Radu
Supporter

Hey Francois,

As I can see, you're using some old versions of the WPML plugins. In this case, please install the latest versions first and tell me if you see that message at the top of the page.

Thanks,
Radu

May 3, 2019 at 8:12 am #3732045

Radu
Supporter

Hey Francois,

Can you check your website now and tell me if the message at the top is now gone, please? One of my colleagues checked this out and everything should be back to normal.

Thanks,
Radu

May 3, 2019 at 5:10 pm #3737159

francois-bT

Hi Radu,
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
Everything seems to be OK now
Heave a great day

f

May 5, 2019 at 6:17 pm #3743637

Radu
Supporter

Hey Francois,

I'm glad we could help!

Don't forget that you can always open a new ticket anytime you need some help or have even just a quick question.

Regards,
Radu