Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
September 18, 2020 at 8:53 am

romainO-2

"domain_name_context_md5" index is missing from icl_strings

September 18, 2020 at 9:17 am
September 18, 2020 at 9:42 am #7044259

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+03:00)

Hello and thank you for your patience.
I patched your database and the missing index was corrected.
Also the notice in the admin was removed.

You should be good to continue with your project/

September 18, 2020 at 1:01 pm #7045961

romainO-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

September 18, 2020 at 2:31 pm #7046773

romainO-2

Hello,
I don't know if the problem is linked to this, but I can't get any content to translate when I go to the homepage english translation editing page, neither with classic editor nor the advanced one.

Capture d’écran 2020-09-18 à 16.24.22.png
September 18, 2020 at 2:45 pm #7046883

George Botsev
Supporter

I cannot say that for sure. Usually when there is nothing on the screen there might be either a javascript error in the browser console or an error from WordPress.
It is possible to be related to that, but we shall see...

Please enable debugging in WordPress and check if there are any errors being logged.

You can enable debugging by setting these lines in your wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
September 18, 2020 at 2:50 pm #7046939

romainO-2

Done. Where I am supposed to see errors ? on frontend or backoffice ? I don't see any.

September 18, 2020 at 2:58 pm #7046963

George Botsev
Supporter

The errors, if there are any, should be logged in /wp-content/debug.log file

Could you please provide again the login credentials as they were removed once you set the ticket as resolved and I cannot even recall the site URL to check.

September 18, 2020 at 3:00 pm
September 18, 2020 at 3:29 pm #7047265

Otto
Supporter

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

George is off already and will be away for a couple of days. If you don't mind I will follow up here.

The credentials are not working for me. Can you please check them?

If you need to send new ones, please edit the previous private reply and let me know with a new public reply. Otherwise, I won't be notified.

Do not post private information in a regular post please, as it will be exposed.

Also, I want to ask your permission to copy your site for further debugging locally if needed. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” or "WP all in one migration" on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

** IMPORTANT **
- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.

Kind regards,

Otto

September 21, 2020 at 7:49 am #7056787

romainO-2

Hello
ok for site duplication.
Sorry. I had deleted your account. Can you try again to log in ?
I don't know how to send you a private message. Can you still see my credentials ?

September 21, 2020 at 1:03 pm #7060027

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thanks! The credentials are working now.

I'm not able to install new plugins on the website (server limitation). But I was able to generate a AIO WP Migration package (the plugin was already there).

I'm downloading the package now to run some tests and will send you a feedback soon.

September 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm #7060755

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

The AIO package not worked for me. It get stuck on 98% (see screenshot).

I noticed that there is a fatal error when I try to translate the contact page (see screenshot). However I'm unable to see more details because I don't have access to the files.

As I can't install new plugins on the website, please install the following plugins, so I can try to generate a local copy using another method:

Duplicator:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

File Manager:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-file-manager/

Cloudways WordPress Migrator: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bv-cloudways-automated-migration/

s90.PNG
s88.PNG
September 21, 2020 at 3:01 pm #7061277

romainO-2

Ok it's done
Thank you

September 21, 2020 at 3:03 pm #7061287

romainO-2

I have receive WP error details :

Détails de l’erreur
======================
Une erreur de type E_ERROR a été causée dans la ligne 488 du fichier /home/serveun/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/functions-load.php. Message d’erreur : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_source_language_code() on bool in /home/serveun/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/functions-load.php:488
Stack trace:
#0 /home/serveun/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/Hooks/class-wpml-tm-ate-jobs-actions.php(136): wpml_tm_create_ATE_job_creation_model('3', '0')
#1 /home/serveun/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WPML_TM_ATE_Jobs_Actions->added_translation_jobs(Array)
#2 /home/serveun/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#3 /home/serveun/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/serveun/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php(1363): do_action('wpml_added_tran...', Array)
#5 /home/serveun/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/class-wpml-translation-job-factory.php(92): TranslationManagement->send_jobs(Object(WPML_TM_Translation_Batch), 'post')
#6 /home/serveu