This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
February 4, 2019 at 6:19 pm #3159063

mikeB-31

I am trying to: Access WPML

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: No errors

Instead, I got: There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

February 4, 2019 at 6:22 pm #3159074

mikeB-31

I want to provide wordpress and ftp access, but can't do it without the Duplicator files, which I can´t provide because the database is too big

February 4, 2019 at 8:46 pm #3159355

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

if possible please go to your DB and let me know if the wp_icl_strings table exists, and if it does is it empty ?

additionally i have enabled the private field reply bellow to share access with me to your backend , please do take a database backup before doing so

February 6, 2019 at 5:50 pm #3167009

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Thank you for the access details , if possible please verify them as i currently cannot access the wp-admin area.

The topic ‘[Closed] There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site.’ is closed to new replies.