This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by israelF-2 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Author Posts
June 20, 2019 at 2:53 am #4056029

israelF-2

Good day,

I have follow your instructions. Once done I got a very high MySQL CPU usage that impacted my dedicated server. I had to revert the change.

I have not found this option though: wpml_string_table_ok_for_mo_import"

See: hidden link

could you advice,

thank you

June 24, 2019 at 9:38 am #4076061

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+03:00)

Hi, thank you for the update.

I have re-patched your database using the fresh copy of it. Can you perform those steps again, please?

You'll find the database in the next private reply. I assume that a very high MySQL CPU could have been on a moment of scanning .mo files but should it be fine afterwards. If you got the same problem, please reply to me but wait with the reverting until I check.

June 24, 2019 at 9:39 am
June 28, 2019 at 1:56 pm #4108181

israelF-2

Good day,

I have applied the patch and I did not have any MySQL CPU issue this time. The message has not disapear and there is another warning that appeared.

See: hidden link

For the new warning, I have attempted the solution mentionned in your forum but it did not solved the issue: https://wpml.org/errata/missing-_icl_strings-_icl_string_translations-data-tables/

Another note though: I have a MySQL version that is not compatible with utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci so I have done a search & replace for utf8mb4_unicode_ci. I don't think this causes issues but I wanted to let you know in case.

Why don't you work directly on the website? I feel that this back and forth is not quite efficient for you and for me? I've done a backup as of today, you may look at it. This website does not have a blog so there is no regular content update. You don't have to worry about this.

Thanks for your help and feel free to work on the site.

July 1, 2019 at 8:15 pm #4122073

Andrey
Supporter

Hi, thank you for the updates. I'll take a look to the website and let you know.

July 2, 2019 at 7:22 am #4124605

Andrey
Supporter

I'm sorry for the delay. It's been fixed now. Could you check, please?

July 2, 2019 at 3:30 pm #4128469

israelF-2

Awesome this is solved now.

Thank you so much !