Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting
This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
Problem: I'm Installing the plugin but I'm having this message: "There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site". This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now but can become a critical issue in the future.
Solution: If you just installed the WPML plugin and you didn't add any translation to your website, follow these steps:
- go to Dashboard → WPML → Soporte;
- press the troubleshooting link;
- scroll down to the Reset professional translation state section;
- check the Reset professional translation state option;
- press the Reset and deactivate WPML button;
- delete the WPML plugin;
install and configure WPML.