This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
February 22, 2019 at 8:30 am

jorgM

Nothing more to add I guess. You already stated, that I should open a ticket to this known issue ?

February 22, 2019 at 2:20 pm #3232747

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Jorg,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you deactivate the caching plugin and its modules for a little, please? I'm asking for this because I checked all the elements that might cause that message appear at the top of the page and everything looks well. This makes me think that maybe there's a cache that keeps this notice appear even though it shouldn't. Just deactivate the cache for a while and I'll check everything once again.

Also, please create a backup of your website too. I don't know if you already have one of these already but it's very helpful to create it before making any changes to your website (even before deactivating the caching plugin).

Thanks,
Radu

February 22, 2019 at 3:14 pm #3232934

jorgM

Hey Radu!

Caching-Plugin deactivated ✔️

And yes, I have a backup ?

Thanks

February 25, 2019 at 5:25 am #3238014

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Jorg,

Is there any sort of caching on your database? I'm asking this because I'm trying to remove the wpml_string_table_ok_for_mo_import from the wp_options table. Everything works fine but once I refresh the dashboard page, this value goes back to the database (even though it shouldn't). This is the first time to see this happening and that's why I'm asking if you've heard about something like this before.

Removing this value from the wp_options table should make that notice from the top of the dashboard page go away.

Regards,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] "There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site" issue’ is closed to new replies.