This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrey 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Author Posts
June 4, 2019 at 4:21 am #3947815

philipS-24

Facing this error ??
There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future.

June 5, 2019 at 7:08 pm #3963599

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+03:00)

This is Andrey here. Shekhar has handed your ticket to me. I'll be assisting your further.

Could you export your database from the site where the issue appeared and attach it in the next private reply? I'd need it to analyze and patch afterward. I'll send you back patched tables to import.

June 8, 2019 at 10:53 am #3980903

philipS-24

while uploading db i get http error ?? ...

June 10, 2019 at 2:00 pm #3987861

Andrey
Supporter

Hmm... It is strange. Could you please try again?

The next reply is set as a private. You can also upload the database somewhere in your place and let me know where I can take it (in the private reply). Thanks.

June 10, 2019 at 6:59 pm #3989763

philipS-24

On uploading database it shows http error see in attached image. Please remove this field from private message it is required and not letting me adding private message. So, i will able to share ftp details with you i'm uploading db in ftp so you can download it easily ...

June 11, 2019 at 4:49 pm #3997403

Andrey
Supporter

I am sorry for the trouble. I have activated the other private field.

The topic ‘[Closed] There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem’ is closed to new replies.