Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
February 5, 2018 at 1:56 pm #1507203

andreaC-50

I have the following notification on my plugin administration page:

-------------------------------------------------------------
One more step before you can translate Beaver Builder and Beaver Builder Plugin

You need to enable WPML's Translation Editor, to translate conveniently.

Enable it now
-------------------------------------------------------------

When i clic on the [Enable it now] button I receive the message "This action is not allowed"

Thank you for your help
Andrea

February 7, 2018 at 1:12 am #1509285

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello ,

If you would like to activate the WPML Translation Editor you can do this manually by going to WPML->Translation Management -> Multilingual Content Setup - > Enable Translation Editor and save.

let me know your results.

also if there are any errors within the console (right click -> inspect and check the console)

The topic ‘[Closed] "This action is not allowed" trying to enable WPML's Translation Editor’ is closed to new replies.