Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
November 14, 2019 at 10:23 am #4945425

torgeH

HI Carlos! Sorry to use this ticket. But I cant find right now how open a new ticket.
Can you please have al look ar the website again.
I try to finsh or product page for the future. And before I put in all new products, I need to have one perfect product page whic works perfectly in German and English.
I tryed to solve now about 2 hours a Link problem.

Here the new German Page is this
hidden link

And the English Version ist this
hidden link

Whyis the translation not correct and fully translated? Even if on the tranlation page it say 100 % completed???
I cant find the Problem. Can you support me?
Torge

URGENT!!
Hi Carlos! Sorry me again. WPML is really frustrating at the moment.
Yesterday everything was fine, and now nothing is working. Even Google has send an warning (See attached)
How often I confim the Translation of the Example Product - it does not show up on the website. Something is totally wrong - but we cant find the problem in the settings.
Is it possible to have a call with you?
I Switch now the System Language into EN and let the language switcher on.
We can not go on befor we solve this problem. Do you have time?
Ps: Please help us as well to understand how to open a new ticket.
I really can see nothing here like -> Open new ticket
Thank so much, Torge

November 14, 2019 at 12:20 pm #4946589

torgeH

Hi Bruno,

now I`m back online. Can you support me?

November 14, 2019 at 12:30 pm #4946669

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly?

Also, can you show me products (at least one) where the issue is present?

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

I marked your next reply as private so that you can safely add credentials.

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

November 14, 2019 at 12:48 pm #4946945

torgeH

P.S. what was really strange yesterday that suddenly the keywords in the German page completely apear in English. were, and then I all English. delete again to then enter the Germans again from the front into the German Verion. Spooky ... How can this happen?

November 14, 2019 at 1:58 pm #4947463

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure what is behind this, but I'm assuming that it could be something related to either hosting, caching, any of the plugin compatibility or something else. Because I see that none of the ATE translated gets picked up, even the ones added anew.

However, I am seeing quite a lot of various errors in the front-end of the site, also in the backend of the site, and I wondering whether some of these interfere with how all of this works.

The only scenario in which this work so far was by disabling WPML translation editor for this product ( temporarily) and translating it manually:
hidden link

Can you please check if this issue appears when:

- only WPML plugins are activated, as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin
- see if there is any caching on the server side and disable it (or clear it)

Because if I'm not mistaken, there is something blocking from these translations getting received from ATE, something in that layer.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

November 14, 2019 at 2:02 pm #4947529

torgeH

😉 Bruno, if not you, who should come to that? The answer is now, look for yourself how to solve it? I do not understand?

November 14, 2019 at 2:05 pm #4947541

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I assume you are referring to this?

Can you please check if this issue appears when:

- only WPML plugins are activated, as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin
- see if there is any caching on the server side and disable it (or clear it)

You should check this :). Because I don't have a permission to do these things on your production site and WPML support does not contact hosting support of our clients, that's outside of the scope. However, I can do this - in order to debug this issue , I will install Duplicator plugin, will create packages and will try this on my localhost and possibly escalate further to 2nd tier.

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Let me know if this is OK with you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

November 14, 2019 at 2:21 pm #4947697

torgeH

Yes of course. I even do not understand what you want me to do. I`m not a programmer. I just can klick Radio-buttons and a little bit more. Something is not correct with the WPML that do not understand. I just create productpahes in Enfold and took the offer of WPML of automatic translation. And result is problems.
I really have no Idea what to do. Please to everything what is necessary - because it is obvisiosly that the problem is caused by the WPML Plug ins.. dont you think so?

Best regards from the helpless Torge ;-))

November 14, 2019 at 3:01 pm #4948057

torgeH

Do you think tis could be an problem between the new and the classical translation edititor. Did you check if there are some radio button settings that maybe dont fit together and cause to problem?

Torge

November 14, 2019 at 3:04 pm #4948085

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

It is not that simple and I am having trouble creating backups using Duplicator. There is something probably on the hosting side blocking these requests, but I cannot tell what is it until I confirm this on my localhost installation. This will take a while and I will keep you posted on how it goes.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

November 14, 2019 at 3:06 pm #4948093

torgeH

OK! Thank you Bruno that you help us!!!!! We wait...

November 15, 2019 at 10:33 am #4952731

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I was able to restore the website on my localhost and I can see the issue happening there as well. However, only on older products and when Enfold not used.

Can you update Enfold on your site first?
hidden link
hidden link

Please install 4.6.3.1 version first, let's start from there. This is very complex site with over 60 plugins involved and finding a culprit is not easy, I am not yet sure what is happening here.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

November 15, 2019 at 11:10 am #4953097

torgeH

It says" You are running the latest version! (4.5.4)" ...???

Does it mean I have to buy 4.6.3.1???

I also updates the dashboard... and there is no Update...For Enfold

November 15, 2019 at 12:50 pm #4954009

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I thought that you have a license for this theme already, since you had it installed. However, I can see that there is an update available in the backend of the site?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

November 15, 2019 at 1:04 pm #4954101

torgeH

Hi Bruno,
of course we do have an license for this theme - as you can see. But the system says - as you can see at the last Screenshoots that there is not update available.

Si again my question - does it mean I have to buy a new licence? Because this is something what would not understand. Is it not like that if you one bought, you ever get updated?

Sorry for this maypbe stupid question ...