This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by markW-10 3 months ago.

Author Posts
July 14, 2019 at 1:32 pm

markW-10

I have migrated my website from hidden link to hidden link. Somehow the plugin is not functioning properly anymore. Please look at the error:

This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 346 of the file /home/fizadvocaten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::is_enabled() in /home/fizadvocaten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php:346 Stack trace: #0 /home/fizadvocaten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-inline-styles.php(274): WPML_LS_Settings->get_active_slots() #1 /home/fizadvocaten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-admin-ui.php(105): WPML_LS_Inline_Styles->admin_output() #2 /home/fizadvocaten/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_LS_Admin_UI->admin_head_action('') #3 /home/fizadvocaten/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/fizadvocaten/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/fizadvocaten/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php(149): do_action('admin_head') #6 /home/fizadvocaten/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(47
July 14, 2019 at 8:41 pm #4205987

markW-10

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!