This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 13, 2019 at 9:19 am #4203165

Milan Stojanovic

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 32 of the file /usr/www/users/tabooi/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: element_id and type do not match for element_id:222 the database contains tax_category while this function was called with tax_product_cat in /usr/www/users/tabooi/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/users/tabooi/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(1489): WPML_Set_Language->set('222', 'tax_product_cat', false, 'en', NULL, true) #1 /usr/www/users/tabooi/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-install.php(122): SitePress->set_element_language_details('222', 'tax_product_cat', false, 'en') #2 /usr/www/users/tabooi/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-install.php(52): WCML_Install::set_language_information(Object(SitePress)) #3 /usr/www/users/tabooi/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/classes/class-woocommerce-wpml.php(248): WCML_Install::initialize(Object(woocommerce_wpml), Object(SitePress)) #4 /usr/www/u

July 15, 2019 at 4:19 am #4207029

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Milan,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you tell me if this error appeared after you made any change to the website, please? Or did you just installed WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual? This way, I can try to figure it out why did this happen.
Also, giving me access to the dashboard area would be great. This way I could check this a bit closer and see what can be done in order to get everything back to normal. The next reply is private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

July 16, 2019 at 4:48 am #4216165

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Milan,

Can you check the website now and tell me if you still have any issue, please? I activated the main WPML plugin and things are looking fine.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.’ is closed to new replies.