This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by MBAYE 5 years ago.

Assigned support staff: sarah.n.

Author Posts
November 13, 2013 at 7:09 am #291198

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

If you have updated to the latest 3.0 WPML and you have noticed that every page that you edit includes this warning, no matter if you actually want to delete or not then please know that this is a small bug that our developers are aware of and currently working on.

3.0.1 will be available soon with a fix. Please stand by for the release announcement.

November 13, 2013 at 11:15 am #291470

Lesley Moffat

I just wanted to mention this 🙂

In my case it's a new install, and it only happens after I deleted one of the translations of a post. I tried to add the translation in Dutch again, but clicking the pencil icon doesn't work, because it has been deleted. But that pencil should mean that there actually already is a translation.

I'll just wait for the fix. 🙂

November 13, 2013 at 5:03 pm #291861

Peter

Once you delete a traslation however, you cannot create an other one for the original post. If you create the translation separately, and try to bind it to the original post, the list where you could bind it is empty... 🙁

I'll just stop editing my site now and do no more harm to it!

November 13, 2013 at 7:13 pm #291950

Peter

I've just updated to 3.0.1 and it works again! Thank you, this was a really quick fix!

November 14, 2013 at 7:03 am #292098

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Everyone a fix for this issue is provided in 3.0.1. Please update!

September 15, 2014 at 6:11 pm #471606

MBAYE

Same problem here. Even the content has been deleted in other language, the icon of update still there, and i cannot recreate a translation for my content as it's saying page not found.. ;(