This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Beda.

Author Posts
March 11, 2015 at 10:24 am #575529

steffenL

I am using the lastest WPML and I have 3 languages running.

I am having problems with the Mediaarchive. I cannot see the Thumbnails of the images, I am uploading. After I have uploade and switch away from the archive.

I have checked on the server and they ar uploaded, but not visual as thumbs in Medaiarchive.

What to do?

I am using the latest WP and WPLM

March 11, 2015 at 5:04 pm #576112

Beda
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Italian (Italiano )

Hello Steffen

Thank you for the Debug infos

Would it be possible to update the WPML plugin(s)?

Could I ask you if you perhaps have only one language enabled in WPML > languages > Sites languages?
remember you must have at least one default language and a secondary language in order to WPML work properly

I aslo see in WPML > String Translation your String Langauge is not English.

You should have English there, even if your site's default language isn't English at all:
http://wpml.org/faq/string-translation-default-language-not-english/

To the issue of this thread:

1. Do you miss the images in Dashboard > Media > Library?
2. Are they present in your default language and missing on the translated language? OR missing at all in all languages?
3. I can't see that you have the WPML Media Plugin activated and running, therefore you won't have translated images on your install.
You would need to install and run it once to have your images translated
(and appearing under the different languages in Dashboard > Media > Library
4. Is the issue also happening if you enable Theme Twenty Fourteen and have NO Plugins BUT WPML + AddOns active?

Please could you elaborate on above mentioned steps, and perhaps share some screenshots with me, so I can see the issue form your point of view?

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Thumbnails not showing i Mediaarchive in any languages. They upload to server’ is closed to new replies.