Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
December 30, 2019 at 12:28 pm #5211085

alexanderA

This is a follow-up to this ticket I previously opened: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/follow-up-on-ticket-2/ It was a discussion I was having with Marcos. I'm sorry, but I thought I posted a reply two separate times in that ticket. But for some reason, when I re-checked, my reply was never actually posted to the ticket. So the ticket automatically closed because of inactivity. I'm hoping to continue that discussion here, with Marcos. Earlier, Marcos said he created a test site which seemed to fix the issue:

>> I've just installed a recent version where they seem to have fixed the issue and made Elementor loads the admin language in the frontend interface regardless the language being used, you can confirm it here: hidden link

I checked that test site, and I still see the same issue. Namely, the WPML language is Spanish, and the Elementor controls are still in Spanish (screenshots: hidden link). The Elementor controls need to be in English. Am I misunderstanding something? Also, I can no longer login to that test site you created. So, were you able to fix the issue or not?

Thanks,

Carl

December 31, 2019 at 3:40 pm #5216517

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I went ahead and reopened that ticket for you. You should be able to now edit a response there.

Once you have rengaged Marcos, you can close this ticket.

January 3, 2020 at 11:28 am #5228975

alexanderA

I've replied to that ticket. But he has yet to reply back. Due to the communication difficulties we've had, I'd prefer to keep this ticket open until he at least resumes communication.

Thanks.

January 3, 2020 at 12:07 pm #5229351

Yvette
Supporter

I´ve just checked the staff calendar and I see he is on holiday for the next week.
Should we work on this ticket together? Or do you prefer to wait for his return?

January 5, 2020 at 5:42 am #5236061

alexanderA

Approximately when would he return to work?

January 6, 2020 at 3:34 pm #5241405

Yvette
Supporter

The calendar is showing that he returns to work on Monday, 13 Jan.

January 6, 2020 at 4:48 pm #5241665

alexanderA

OK I can wait until then. But can we leave this ticket open until he replies to the other ticket?

January 6, 2020 at 9:22 pm #5242733

Yvette
Supporter

Yes - absolutely. Just keep this open in your inbox,.

The topic ‘[Closed] Ticket follow-up’ is closed to new replies.