This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hendrik-janW 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
July 29, 2019 at 12:13 pm #4299515

hendrik-janW

Hello,

I have installed The Event Calendar and Event Ticket Plus. I have several problems, but the most important is that the tickets won't show in the English version (Dutch is the main language). I can manually make an English ticket but then again I have two products.
Why does WPML not copy the whole event, included the tickets, future images and categories.

Can someone solve my problem?

Thanks in advance...

July 29, 2019 at 12:28 pm #4299589

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- Please describe the steps to follow in order to reproduce the issue.

2.- I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

3.- Please provide the debug information of the site. In this link you will find the steps to follow: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Kind regards,
Carlos

July 29, 2019 at 3:25 pm #4301423

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

I would like to ask you to follow this steps:
- Create a full backup of the site.
- Go to Events -> Edit an event in the original language (for instance: Bob de Bouwer in Dutch) -> Scroll down to the Multilingual Content Setup section -> Click on 'Show system fields' link -> Set all the fields that start with '_tribe_ticket' to 'Copy' -> Save the changes.
- Make a small change in the content of the event -> Save the changes -> Update the translation.

Could you tell me the result of the steps above?

Note: Could you describe the steps to create a ticket?

Regards,
Carlos

July 30, 2019 at 10:27 am #4306907

hendrik-janW

Hello,

The results are nada. The tickets don't show in the Englisch version.

Creating a ticket goes at the event creation page. There you have a chapter TICKETS and you can add a ticket. Than you can see the tickets in the products page of WooCommerce.

July 30, 2019 at 2:47 pm #4308709

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

In this case I have created a test site with a fresh new WordPress install. I also installed WPML plugins and configured them. I would like to ask you to setup Woocommerce and Woocommerce Multilingual plugins (already installed) and install The Event Calendar and Event Ticket Plus and reproduce the issue.

If you are able to reproduce the issue then we are facing a compatibility issue and I will be able to escalate this ticket to our compatibility team.

You can access the test site using this link: hidden link

Where you able to reproduce the issue?

Regards,
Carlos

August 2, 2019 at 12:17 pm #4329939

hendrik-janW

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!