If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 2:14 pm #3673869

annetteH-10

I am trying to: Switch from NL to FR but it loads to long.

It is related to: https://wpml.org/errata/timeouts-with-woocommerce-multilingual-4-6-1/comment-page-1/?unapproved=2160923&moderation-hash=576b891a06f2e8582b4cc81520d64481#comment-2160923

I've tried :
- switching theme, but no result.
- Bug/error log
- Updating WooCommerce Multilingual and other WPML plugins.

Is there another way I can solve this? Or are you still working on an solution?

Kind regards,
Annette

April 24, 2019 at 10:23 pm #3677313

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I am sorry to hear that yozu are encountering issue using WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual.
The mentioned issue is a currently known issue and our developers are working on a solution.

Did you already try to apply the workaround from the errata?
https://wpml.org/errata/timeouts-with-woocommerce-multilingual-4-6-1/comment-page-1/?unapproved=2160923&moderation-hash=576b891a06f2e8582b4cc81520d64481#comment-2160923

If you need any assistance here please provide access in your next message, which is set to private by default.

Also please make sure to update your mySQL to 5.6 or higher in order to reach the minimum requirements to run WPML. You are currently using mySQL version 5.5.5. the update should enhance the performance of your site.

Kind regards
Andreas

April 25, 2019 at 7:57 am #3679895

annetteH-10

Thank you Andreas for you response. We've already tried the work around but no result.

Do you have an idea when the next update wil come with a solution for this problem?

Kind regards,
Annette

April 25, 2019 at 2:33 pm #3683525

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Did you try to delete the value mentioned in the errata from the database or did you try to apply the patch?

https://wpml.org/errata/timeouts-with-woocommerce-multilingual-4-6-1/comment-page-1/?unapproved=2160923&moderation-hash=576b891a06f2e8582b4cc81520d64481#comment-2160923

I could offer you to give it a try myself. Until now I do not have the information about a release for the next WCML update but I suppose that there will be a minor update available sooner.

I have enabled your next message to be private in order to assist you with the issue by submitting your site credentials. Let me know if this might be convenient for you.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Time out, WooCommerce multilingual doesn't works.’ is closed to new replies.