This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 7:31 am

rbC-2

I am trying to:
We add titles to products with product variations. Randomly the titles of those WooCommerce products adre disspearing.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: shop.westlandpeppers.com

I expected to see: The titles like other woocommerce product titles

Instead, I got: empy product titles.

April 30, 2019 at 3:51 pm #3713067

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

I suspect that you are experiencing a rare issue that is already known to us. The issue was reported in our forum on this ticket.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/product-titles-disappearing/#post-2410718
That issue is happening with a third-party plugin when WPML+ WooCommerce Multilingual are active and as you said with a variable product. We have found out that it is possible to replicate this problem in this way.

1. Open the variable product in one of the second languages on your site, German.

2. Now while the product is open also open it on the same browser but on a new tab in the default language, Dutch.

3. Now add the product to the cart from the opened German tab.

4. Go to the back-end and see that the product lost its title. It should now have (no title) instead of the title. And I think that also on the front-end it has no title at all.

If this is the same issue then it is already escalated to our developer and will be fixed in future versions of WooCommerce Multilingual.
Could you please confirm that according to the above steps you are having the same issue?

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Titles of products with variations are dissapearing randomly’ is closed to new replies.