Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Robert 7 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Robert.

Author Posts
November 7, 2014 at 3:44 pm #507796

ferjoltO

The AJAX error was resolved. I had WP_LANG set to sq and i left it blank. Now the error is not appearing anymore but the problem still persists on Loading the "ADD NEW POST" in any other language instead of the default one.
Please, need urgent help!
Thanks!

November 7, 2014 at 8:16 pm #507935

ferjoltO

If i made a fresh installation of wordpress and after that i Install my theme and wpml, what's my risks? Because i have tried it in a new account and it worked but, exists any risk of losing posts repartition in each language?
Thank you!

November 7, 2014 at 10:44 pm #507985

ferjoltO

For the moment, the problem with loading page of "Add New Post" in other language then the default one seems to be solved since i have made a fresh install of WordPress, Theme and WPML plugin. After that, i have imported the old database and it's ok. Now the page loads ok.
Regarding the queries, that are tooooo many, nothing yet.
I hope that i'll get a solution in the nearest future.

November 9, 2014 at 3:25 pm #508257

ferjoltO

Seems that the problem of the loading "Add New Post" page in other language then the default one was caused by Query Monitor. I tried now to install and activate that plugin and after it's activation, the error re-appeared.
Also, the overloading of CPU by MySQL is continuing. I'm still waiting for help from you, since, at least, 60% of queries are caused by WPML plugin.
Thanks!

November 10, 2014 at 7:35 am #508431

Robert

Hey,

Sorry for the delay, our support team is only available Monday - Friday. I'm glad you were able to resolve PHP and ajax error. I have updated our internal ticket and am awaiting a replay from our 2nd tier support team. Please hold on, thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Robert

November 10, 2014 at 2:17 pm #508797

Robert

Could your provide the following information: ( I've enabled the private field in case you would prefer to keep the information confidential. )

Number of active languages:
Number of posts:
Number of pages:
Number of cpts:
Number of taxonomies (categories, tags, custom):

Number of plugins:

Without deactivating other plugins:
no. of Queries without WPML:
no. of Queries with WPML:

With other plugins deactivated:
no. of Queries without WPML:
no. of Queries with WPML:

The topic ‘[Closed] Too many queries with wpml active’ is closed to new replies.