This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mounaE 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 10, 2019 at 2:37 pm #3785499

mounaE

I have registered to wpml in order to update my plugins. I also have toolset types that is included in the wpml plugin list.

It is asking me for a key different from the one i have from wpml.

I don't want to delete it and lose everyting on there.

May 10, 2019 at 5:56 pm #3787309

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

In the following screenshot, the plugin name is showing as *Toolset Views* instead of *Toolset Views Lite*. So maybe the issue will be happening because of it.

hidden link

With WPML.org subscription we can only get a subscription to *Toolset Views Lite* Plugin. Please check the attached images.

For the automatic upgrade of *Toolset Views*, we need Toolset site subscription.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 17, 2019 at 2:36 pm #3835281

mounaE

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!