Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 16, 2019 at 1:14 pm #3826195

hussainB

Hi,

We need to sat up a new webshop in different languages at a start 4 languages. It is ran through WooCommerce.

We use tradegecko as inventory management.

If we create different languages does WPML create different SKU for Different language or does it keep the original SKU?

May 16, 2019 at 4:56 pm #3828107

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

By default, WPML copy the *Product SKU* from the default language to secondary language. So you will have the same SKU for a Product in the default language and secondary languages.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 20, 2019 at 7:30 am #3844213

hussainB

So do you expect WPML to work with Tradgecko? Have you any experience working with a inventory management system to wpml?

Thanks.

May 20, 2019 at 1:27 pm #3847355

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. For your kind information, *WooCommerce TradeGecko* plugin is not listed on the WPML compatibility list for the Plugins - https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility. It does not mean that this plugin is not compatible with WPML, but our compatibility team has not tested it yet.

I can only find the following ticket our records related to TradeGecko.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/different-product-ids-being-created/

Therefore if possible, please make a staging site and make sure you are getting the expected result with WPML or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Tradegecko’ is closed to new replies.