Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
March 14, 2019 at 10:35 am #3343001

gianniC-5

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: all products in English

I expected to see: the usual quantities

Instead, I got:no products available in the variations

March 15, 2019 at 5:35 am #3351425

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Please follow the below steps:

1) Copy the following code in WPML->Setttings -> Custom XML configuration

<wpml-config>
    <custom-fields>
        <custom-field action="copy">_stock</custom-field>
    </custom-fields>
</wpml-config>

2) Once you place the code there, go to WPML->Settings-> Multilingual content setup and refresh the page.

3) Update both products

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

March 15, 2019 at 3:50 pm #3355293

gianniC-5

perfect thank you very much!!!!!!

Just a question.

in other sites I haven't had this problem, can it come from some conflicting plugins?
Do I still have to leave the code entered for the products I will upload in the future?

Granzie again for fast and effective assistance.

good job
Gianni

March 18, 2019 at 4:25 am #3365969

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

in other sites I haven't had this problem, can it come from some conflicting plugins?

No, it's still happening on the fresh installation and our team is working on it, so it should be fixed soon.

Do I still have to leave the code entered for the products I will upload in the future?

Yes, you will need to keep the XML for the newly created products too.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Tradotto prodotti in inglese, non sincronizza le quantità nelle variazioni’ is closed to new replies.