Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
September 15, 2020 at 11:05 pm #7021675

gwenaell-4

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas a traduire correctement mes articles depuis la langue source du francais vers l'anglais (voir photo 1). En essayant, un article est doublé sur la page en anglais (voir photo 2 ) et concernant tous les articles traduits une fois sur page anglaise je clique sur "lire la suite" (voir photo3 ) mais je retombe sur le resumé d'article (voir photo 4)

September 16, 2020 at 9:14 am #7025251

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey there,

You opened a ticket on the English forum. If it's fine for you to discuss in English, we can continue our discussion here. If you want to talk with a French supporter, please open a new ticket in the Forum forum here:
https://wpml.org/fr/forums/forum/assistance-en-francais/

Now, can you deactivate all the plugins except for WPML, activate the Twenty Twenty theme, and tell me if these issues are still there, please?
hidden link

I just want to make sure that none of the plugins (or the theme) that you're using is causing this issue.

Thanks,
Radu

September 23, 2020 at 8:29 am #7077357

gwenaell-4

Hi,

I already answered to this mail and deactivate all plugin and used twenty twenty theme but still the problem is on the website.

September 23, 2020 at 10:48 am #7078729

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a closer look at this, please? Please leave only the WPML plugin active, and the Twenty Twenty theme.
The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

September 23, 2020 at 1:35 pm #7080867

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

As I can see, this page is created using the Theme Builder option from Elementor:
hidden link

Can you translate this template and tell me if you still have issues on the English category page, please?

Thanks,
Radu

September 25, 2020 at 8:43 pm #7102881

gwenaell-4

Hi Radu,

I've done what you tell me but still the same problem

September 30, 2020 at 9:11 am #7132353

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi there,

Radu is off today, so I am taking care of this ticket, hope that is OK. 🙂

I can see the issue, if I open the same Archive template with Elementor it shows correctly, but on that page, it is not.

1) Please provide FTP credentials also, so if needed I can debug further

2) In order to check if this is a specific issue for your site or bug can you please try to replicate the same issue on the next clean sandbox site:

- Click to login to sandbox:
hidden link

- Install your theme
- Install Elementor PRO
- Create 3 dummy posts and translate them
- Create Archive Elementor template and translate
- Check if the issue happens

Please let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Drazen

October 1, 2020 at 8:39 am #7141701

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

1) I have checked your site further and find out the issue is happening when the Custom Permalinks plugin is active if I disable it is working fine.

Video: hidden link

2) I have tried to replicate the same issue on a clean install, using Custom Permalinks, but for me, it is working fine.

So, I assume the issue is caused by one of the rules you set in the Custom permalinks plugin.

Could you please do the same on the sandbox, add the same rule, and adjust the page/template if needed maybe I am missing some steps here.

Do the same as you did on your live website.

I really need your collaboration on this in order to be able to proceed further and provide a solution for your issue.

Please let me know.

Thanks and kind regards,
Drazen

The topic ‘[Closed] Traduction d'articles et peut-etre des catégories’ is closed to new replies.