We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
May 10, 2019 at 3:56 pm #3786345

daneelM

Hello WPML!

I am just writing regarding a general enquiry.

I am wanting to translate a number of custom posts with advanced custom fields using the machine translation in the advanced translation editor.

From my understanding, you have to do them one by one. However, I have over 300 of them. Is there any way to simply do something along the lines of "translate all"?

I just really can't be bothered clicking through them all 😛

Any help or information would be much appreciated!

Many Thanks,

Daneel

May 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm #3786669

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @daneelm, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

It's possible to bulk duplicate the posts to the secondary language (through WPML > Translation Management), but not to bulk translate automatically all pages. You will need to translate each page separately.

You can suggest this as a new feature on this link: https://wpml.org/suggest-a-new-feature-for-wpml/

Another option is to hire a translation service to translate the website for you. Please take a look at this link: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/professional-translation-via-wpml/

If you need more help just let me know.

All the best,
Diego