Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
March 20, 2021 at 11:45 pm #8359101

andreaB-8

I need to translate my site for allow to show 2 CartFlow landing pages and 2 checkout pages in right languages

I'll provide you access to site you can open private mode.

Thanks

March 22, 2021 at 9:58 am #8366563

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I’ll be glad to help you today.

1) Could you please check this reply and let me know if it works for you? (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/trying-to-use-cartflows-in-2-languages-by-string-translation-without-duplicate/#post-4369673)

2) It might not be related to the issue, but according to your Debug.info, the WP memory limit needs to be increased. PHP memory is fine, but WordPress uses 40Mb as default. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb. (Kindly check this page https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/)

Add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

3) If the solution mentioned in the reply didn't work for you, I would need to take a closer look at your site. So I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP)
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if needed. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] Translate CartFlow plug-in’ is closed to new replies.