Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Translate Date

Solution:these translations are pulled automatically by WPML from WordPress's .mo file and translations

=> https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/teams/

the dates in the Vietnamese language have not yet been translated by the WP teams therefore you will need to manually add them through WPML->String Translation-> search for "April" for example and then translate it in Vietnamese

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by anh-thiN 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
April 16, 2019 at 4:01 pm #3623797

anh-thiN

I am trying to: Translate to Vietnamese.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: Translated to Vietnamese

Instead, I got: Only English, But when select chinese and working. The vietnamese not working. The below image of vietnamese not working. Chinese Working.

April 16, 2019 at 10:43 pm #3625899

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

these translations are pulled automatically by WPML from WordPress's .mo file and translations

=> https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/teams/

the dates in the Vietnamese language have not yet been translated by the WP teams therefore you will need to manually add them through WPML->String Translation-> search for "April" for example and then translate it in Vietnamese

let me know your results please

April 17, 2019 at 1:47 am #3626245

anh-thiN

Dear Bobby !

My WordPress's .mo translated. Now, The string translation search have date have not create. Ex: June,July,..

How to solve this problem ?

April 17, 2019 at 2:02 am #3626297

anh-thiN

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!