Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dianaR 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
January 22, 2021 at 10:38 am #7905625

dianaR

Tell us what you are trying to do? I'm trying to translate a Divi footer Layout but I can't find it in Translation Manager, see: hidden link

January 22, 2021 at 4:24 pm #7908179

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

This might happen due to some kind of incompatibility between WPML and one of the active plugins or the active theme.

Please try the steps below and see if there's any change in the behavior of the currency switcher:

- disable all plugins except WPML and its add-ons
- check if the issue is happening again
- if it's not, reactivate your plugins one by one, checking every time if the issue shows up again so that you can understand which plugin is causing that issue

Please let me know how that goes and if following any of these steps solved your issue or brought any change.

Also, please make sure that you have all the latest versions for the theme and plugins that you use. I can see that WPML is not using the latest version (go to Plugins > Add new > Commercial > click "check for update" and update the plugins to the latest version.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

January 25, 2021 at 2:18 pm #7922369

dianaR

Hi! I looked for some other solutions and found this article, I'll make like this:
hidden link

Thanks anyway!

January 25, 2021 at 10:26 pm #7926095

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there and thank you very much for your response and for sharing the solution that you will use.

That will definitely be very helpful for other people who will find this thread.

Can you also please mark this ticket as resolved, too?

Thank you and please stay safe.

Mihai

January 26, 2021 at 1:54 pm #7932069

dianaR

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!