Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Patrick 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
April 27, 2018 at 5:01 pm #1865673

Patrick

Hi, I translated my Elementor library Footer from English
hidden link
to French
hidden link

But it always show the english text in /fr : hidden link

I already read some wpml post about that, but i don't want to add shorcut in each page, too many page in my site.

April 30, 2018 at 11:01 am #1894548

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

I will be assisting you with your questions.

1. You wrote: "...I already read some wpml post about that, but i don't want to add shorcut in each page, too many page in my site...:2

Could you please include the reference to the WPML thread you saw in your next reply?

2. Just to be certain, can you confirm that you have marked all the translations as "complete"?

3. ) Technical Information on you environment
Could you please provide information about your environment by following thsese steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

4. Temporary Access to your system
Could you please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem? The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

5. Send instructions on how to replicate this issue on your site. Be detailed.

Thanks

April 30, 2018 at 5:35 pm #1902605

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

I can see that there are several tickets opened at the moment with this issue. I have added your ticket to the collection of clients who need a solution for this issue.

To keep up-do-date with any workarounds related to this issue, you can subscribe to the following forum thread which is the forum thread that is leading this internal work:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translate-elementor-footer/

I will update this ticket when any news happens as well. For now, however, I will be marking this ticket as escalted to 2nd tier.

Do you have any questions before I do this?

April 30, 2018 at 5:44 pm #1902648

Patrick

Ok, i wait the answer of the other open tickets, Thanks